Monday, January 17, 2011

New Blog Sale!!!!!

Hey lovelies!!
  I am finally moving next month! Yay! I now have the awesome task of going through my storage, closet and Dylan's room. I decided I will be donating most of it, but I figured I would sell my designer items. Makes sense right?
Blog sale rules:
   *paypal only
   *shipping varies ($5-$10)
   *first come first served
   *I will consider offers
Email me at dylansmamama@Gmail.com (put the item you want in subject line)
   * item is shipped as soon as you pay!
   Hope you find something you like!!

**Clothes**
J.Crew woal coat I received this as a gift but it's just too big on me.  small $35
Hale Bob tunic. Tag attached, it is sheer,way cute! small $10
Michael Kors tunic bought this but never wore it. size 8 $15
American Eagle mini skirt.  Never worn. Size 4 $10

**Shoes and accessories**
Steve Madden heels wore a couple of times, cute. 8.5 $10
Guess handbags- love these, but never use them due to needing a huge bag for baby stuff! $8 each or $12 for both~ pending!!
Coach key and card holder- no longer use it.  I have tags for it. $15
Blackberry Hello Kitty case- fits the curve model. $5
Victoria's Secret antibacterial hand gel- used 1 time 95% remaining $1.50
Smart Mom teething bling necklace- in package $10
J.Lo clutch- never used $7

Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items. xoxo
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments: